Monday, August 8, 2011

Wuzzzz Hatnin Yo!!!!

I would like for everyone to join my new sites www.infamousladydonline.com and www.infamousladydonline.webs.com also become a fan on www.reverbnation.com/infamousladyd. N E WAYZ this is my new blog that I would like to use as a tool for the fans who really wanna follow the Infamous Lady D to see whats going on in her world. Also check out my radio show www.blogtalkradio.com/infamousladyd to listen at me and my potna in crime Dman Mob chop it up on the internet airwaves. We gossip, we deliver news, we interview and of course we play Infamous Lady D's trax!! So tune in to see wuts wut especially if you dont know where to find ya girl's music... tune in to hear it there!!! Aight Im out for now but I will be bizzack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment